Welcome to the most important website in the history of mankind, for men. I take it you probably ended up here because you want to learn how to shave your balls? Well, you happen to be in the right place. First off, I see men embarrassed to talk about this kind of thing all the time. There is no reason to be embarrassed as this is the most important question to ever be asked by any man. Period. Shaving your balls is fairly simple. However, some people have no idea how to go about it. If you are using a regular razor there is a few more steps to take. Throughout our guide we will be focusing on the way to shave your balls using both a razor and an electric razor (see best electric shave for balls.). You will not find a more in depth and detailed guide on the internet. We have compiled information from industry experts, scientists, and every day men to provide you with the best possible experience.
The Benefits Of Shaving Your Pubic Area
I am sure I do not have to get into the exact details about the benefits but I have provided a short list below to help those peeps who may be wondering.
- Nice smooth skin.
- No hair means it will smell better. (Seriously)
- No more scratchy pubes on her skin.
- Trimming the bush makes the tree look taller.
- Less friction from the hair results in greater pleasure.
- Less expensive than waxing. Also, a lot less painful.
- A sleeker look that generally is considered more attractive.
The Possible Negative Effects
Just like shaving your face, there can be some downfalls to shaving your man bush. Below is some of the possible risks involved. Most of the risks and negative aspects can certainly be avoided if you properly follow the methods described below and practice safe sex.
- Irritated skin, but not always.
- There is the risk of small razor cuts.
- Possible razor burn if not done correctly.
- Pimples & ingrown hairs depending on your skin type.
Choose a Method
There are two ways you can use to shave your pubic hair off. These two methods include:
- Method 1 – An Electric Body Groomer
- Method 2 – A Manually Operated Razor (Traditional Shaving)
Either of the methods above will give you great results and we will be walking you through each step of both methods to insure you can keep trimmed with ease. If you are not too sure which one to choose, we have written a short explanation
Electric Groomer or Manual Razor?
There are a few different things to consider when choosing your preferred method. It all depends mostly on the “quality” of shave you are looking for. A huge factor when talking about a quality shave is time. A manual razor is gonna be the best quality shave you can get. You can expect to have a very smooth, clean, shave. The only downside is it is a bit more labor intensive and will require more time than using an electric razor.
If you are looking to quickly trim or shave your pubic hair, I would go with the electric groomer. However, keep in mind this won’t end up being super smooth. It is still a very effective method. And don’t get me wrong, the significant other will still thoroughly enjoy it.
Choose Your Tools
Depending on which method you will use, you are required to have a few tools for your “tool” to get the job done right.
Method 1 Tools (Electric)
An Electric Body Groomer- We recommend this one here.
Method 2 Tools (Manual)
A Recommended Razor Blade
Compact Personal Hair Trimmer
Shaving Cream for Your Balls
Pre Shave Oil
Prepare Your Self
Preparation is key to a clean, successful, and relaxing shave. There’s many places one could complete the process. We recommend using somewhere nice and private where you won’t have interruptions. If you follow a few principles below, you will be good to go.
If you’re using a manual razor a good place to use is the bath tub. Shaving in a tub of warm water has many advantages including:
- The warm water will help relieve tug and pul by softening your skin and hair.
- Having the water right there will allow you to quickly rinse your razor.
- It’s comfortable! Layback and relax.
- It will make cleanup a breeze since you will simply just drain the water.
If you plan on using an electric razor or body groomer, you can use the bathroom or even your bedroom. We suggest laying down a light colored towel to catch all of the trimmings. Using a light colored towel will also aid in seeing all the trimmings. This will allow you the ability to make sure that when you cleanup, you don’t let them fall off the towel and all over the floor, etc.
General Pubic Shaving Principles
- As you probably know with your face. Try to always go against the grain. Doing so will produce the closest, cleanest shave. If you tend to get skin irritation, acne, ingrown hair, etc from shaving then you want to consider going with the grain as this will irritate the area much less.
- Keep your skin pulled tight is a MUST when shaving your balls. Seriously. If you do not, your skin will hang loose and this will result in lots of razor cuts. This goes for both the manual and electric methods. A cut on your sack absolutely sucks and it can bleed quite a bit. So absolutely be sure to keep your skin nice a taut by pulling it. You will have to adjust and do what works best, but you will get the hang of stretching the skin for a cut-free finish.
How To Shave Your Balls
Step 1 – Clean Your Razor or Body Groomer
Step 2 -Trim The Area to Be Shaven
Step 3- Apply Pre Shave Oil
Step 4- Apply Special Shaving Cream
Step 5 – Commence The Shaving Process
Step 6 – Antiseptic Wash
Step 7 – Apply Body Powder